"Knowledge is love and light and vision." —Helen Keller ----Mrs. Zawis' class is a place where third grade Gifted students spend one day a week working on critical thinking, social skills, scientific approach, creative expression and research methods. We learn a lot and have fun doing so! Check out what happened today in Gifted.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's the last day of Gifted! (BOO HOO!)


OH WHAT A WORLD! It is the last day of gifted!(Not the last day of school mind you!)I remember the good old days when we played Silly Sentences! That was my favorite thing in gifted! Man did I love firing things from that trebuchet! Oops! I almost forgot about the DESTINATION ROCK AND ROLL! Musical! I was a guy in the band Bon Jovi! I just finished making a triarama for the monument the Lincoln Memorial! Then I did a Voicethread for it. A Voicethread is a voice over for a picture, like if you take a picture of someting you can put it on the computer and do a Voicethred and BAM! You have an awesome voice over for your picture! Well since i'm done explaining things I should go back to crying then, BOO HOO! BOO HOO!

No comments: