"Knowledge is love and light and vision." —Helen Keller ----Mrs. Zawis' class is a place where third grade Gifted students spend one day a week working on critical thinking, social skills, scientific approach, creative expression and research methods. We learn a lot and have fun doing so! Check out what happened today in Gifted.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Deep Thoughts

I have a question to pose to all of you...if you had a choice of something that you would be interested in learning more about- any topic at all that is reasonable to learn about at school- what would it be? For example- I myself would pick neuroscience (basically the brain in other words) beacuse that topic fascinates me. What would you pick??? Grids to all those who leave comments!
--Mrs. Zawis--

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would study experiments. Like what would happen if you drank soda and ate small little tic-tacs. What would the reaction be?And how far can a Trebuchet fire a person.

Anonymous said...

I would like to learn more about germs! -Chris

Anonymous said...

I would like to learn about animals.


From,
Alexis

Anonymous said...

If I could learn anything it would be more about Van Gogh!
-Lexi

Anonymous said...

I like to learn more about Da Vinci's Inventions
becauese everyone including me had a very fun time using the trebuchet!

-Abby M.